Kurupt Moon Rock
$450.00 – $2,000.00
Kurupt Moon Rock
Kurupt Moon Rock; Moon rocks, a type of marijuana, do not come from a specific strain of cannabis; instead, it is a combination of a potent strain of cannabis known as Girl Scout Cookies dipped in hash oil and sprinkled with kief (resins of cannabis plants). This results in a dramatic increase in the active ingredient in cannabis, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the term moon rocks may also refer to a number of synthetic cannabinoids – chemicals produced in laboratories that are sprayed on plant material and designed to be smoked as legal alternatives to marijuana products.
Both of these substances are potentially dangerous.
What’s It Like to Smoke Moon Rocks?
Hitting Moon Rocks produces an extremely pleasant, terpene-rich taste of kief that makes you say, “Woooo, that’s delicious.” The smoke clouds produced are super big and full, so each hit is damn near its own experience.
And the high? Oh buddy, oh pal, don’t even get me started on the high. Starting in the head, and eventually spreading throughout the entire body down to your toes, a Moon Rocks high is one of those slow burns that you definitely feel at first, but 30 minutes later, you realize that you have reached a mountaintop that you may not have been ready to climb. I smoked my gram of Moon Rocks at around 5 p.m., and when I woke up the next morning at 7 a.m., I was still on Mars waiting for the train back to Earth.
How to Make Your Own Moon Rocks
Though Moon Rocks are commonly made with GSC flower and/or GSC concentrate, you can really make your own Moon Rocks however you’d like. All you need is the following:
- Your favorite strain/flower
- Your favorite concentrate/hash oil
- A big ol’ bowl of kief from the bottom of your grinder
- Some tongs (or any grabbing/pinching apparatus)
- A liquid dropper
- Step 1: Grab a nug or two of your favorite choice of bud/flower. I suggest using one of the denser nugs as it’ll hold the final cannabis cocktail together better.Step 2: Grab your favorite concentrate. If it’s super thick and tough to manipulate, heat it up until it’s a little liquidy, then use a dropper that will allow you to completely cover your bud without having to actually dip it into the concentrate. (The oversaturation of your bud could lead to both longer drying times and difficulty lighting it.)
Step 3: Use your tongs to grab the bud and roll it in kief until the entire nug is covered in crystal goodness.